Pitch, a new company from the makers of Wunderlist, is seeking a Visual Designer to join our team in Berlin. You'll be part of our Marketing Team and be responsible for pushing our creative brand guidelines, and being a brand guardian that takes ownership of the creatives developed across Marketing and with other internal stakeholders.
Who we are looking for:
- You have strong fundamental graphic design skills, including knowledge of typography, composition/layout and colour
- The digital realm is your home. You focus predominantly on screen and web-based layouts
- You know how to effectively collaborate with illustrators and content creators
- You have great attention to detail. You also love to dig deeper in order to question and explore underlying concepts in a visual and collaborative way
- You can clearly articulate design decisions with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- You have experience with an iterative design process: Incorporating feedback, launching quickly and testing hypotheses
- You have a good instinct for content and copy and how the two play together in order to achieve great design
- You are up-to-date with current design technologies and trends
- You understand and care about the business goals and implications of your designs
- You have a strong portfolio primarily showcasing examples of graphic design
- Bonus would be:
- Design Agency Background
- You have solid animation skills (CSS/JS, AE)
- Experience with end-to-end video creation inc. shooting, editing
What you'll do
- Designing and building marketing assets across the customer journey (including landing pages, emails, presentations, infographics, educational content, online magazine, videos, templates and more)
- Collaborating with our product design, illustration and marketing team to bring the brand to life
- Conceptualising and running A/B tests on your designs to optimise performance (but never at the expense of quality)
- Being a brand guardian and ensuring visual and tonal consistency
Sound good? Impress us with your portfolio! We look forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds (including dogs).