Ignition · San Francisco / Remote
1 month ago
We are committing to building a diverse and inclusive culture from day 1, with dynamic female leadership to help us shape a compassionate, design-first company.
Ignition is the first system of record for Go-to-Market. It’s a collaborative hub for Marketing & Product teams to plan, execute, and measure the GTM side of launching. Launches are a mess at every company, because they’re mostly still solved through spreadsheets and humans. Solving this problem is a multi-billion dollar opportunity. Ignition gives teams a single source of truth for every critical piece of GTM information, and mostly-automated workflows built around best practices for every launch planning action from pricing research or internal comms.
Ignition is backed by some of the most well-known investors in the valley including Bling Capital, Jack and Max Altman, Hiten Shah, and executives from Uber, Opendoor, Techcrunch, and Sentry. Our founding team has extensive experience building at high-growth, industry leading companies like Rippling, Facebook, Craft and Playstation.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone to come in as an early member of the core team and own building a beautiful user experience from the ground up.
What you’ll be doing
– Be a maker! Craft every detail of our product from the ground up, taking them from idea to UX to pixel-perfect execution.
– Polish each feature in code. (not mandatory, but we love to hire designers who can code because you can solve problems with technical creativity, and help keep our engineering teams honest)
– Partner closely with our founders to understand what users need, want, and love about Ignition. Use this data to plan and scope our product roadmap.
– Create lightweight design systems that are simple to understand but help us to move faster as we scale.
– Work with our CEO to devise new ways to shape our brand by telling great stories throughout the user lifecycle, and across our site, product, and other channels.
– In the future, build out the design team in a leadership role.
What you should have
– You can create pixel-perfect visual designs (UI), with a flair for emotive design that really emphasizes our brand.
– You can untangle hard conceptual problems and have sharp intuition for how people use (or wish they could use) products (UX).
– You care about the business needs, implications, and possibilities of your designs. You don't get stuck on pretty UI, and can balance between craft, speed and the bottom line.
– You have strong beliefs, loosely held. You're a good listener who likes to collaborate, but is also willing to challenge our ideas.
– You like to tell stories using both words and visuals, and strategize the best way to make your point.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Ignition’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.