Blockstack PBC, is a public benefit corp with a mission to build a user-owned internet. We have raised $75M in capital to develop core protocols and developer tools for the ecosystem. Being a Public Benefit Corp also means we have goals beyond profit, and that allows us to focus on universal human rights and sharing the value created in our ecosystem.
Blockstack PBC is headquartered in New York City, with a globally distributed team located across the United States, Canada, and Europe.
Blockstack is looking for a Lead Brand Designer to own all branded communications within the Blockstack ecosystem. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to rebrand the Blockstack ecosystem, and unify our branded assets across various products, campaigns, and web properties, such as: Blockstack.org, Stackstoken.com, App.co, Blockstack explorer,
What you'll do:
- Lead a generalized rebrand of the Blockstack ecosystem.
- Lead continuous upgrades and redesign of our key web properties.
- Partner with our CEO, growth, and marketing teams to produce campaigns, presentations, and live event materials.
- Partner with our product team to unify branding across our applications.
- Own concept through production for all branded communications.
What we're looking for:
- Design leader with experience from industry-leading technology startups.
- History of collaborating with founders, product designers, growth experts, and engineers.
- Experience leading rebrand efforts and implementing design systems.
- Advanced writing skills and micro-copy expertise.
- Experience working with an asynchronous, remote team.
- 8+ years professional experience.
- Branding experience with decentralized ecosystems or cryptocurrencies.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity and Stacks tokens (STX - are the native token of the Blockstack computing network)
- Remote workers can expense co-working spaces
- An annual $1,200 budget for learning and development stipend
- Daily lunch (even if you’re remote!)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Family-Friendly health benefits
- Free life and disability insurance
- Health and dependent care (FSA)
- Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401k with 3% match
- Your choice of technical setup and equipment
- Public Benefit Corporation on a mission to enable a secure and private decentralized internet which will benefit all internet users: Blockstack Source Code
- Remote first team with HQ in New York City
- $75M total raised. $23M from first-ever SEC qualified token offering in the U.S.
- 8,000 + active developers and enthusiasts in the community
- 400+ apps launched on Blockstack
- Work alongside leading PHD experts in computing
Blockstack PBC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and deeply cares about building a diverse team. Blockstack PBC is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Please note that benefits vary by country, the ones shown above are for our full-time U.S. based employees. Benefits information for non-US based positions will be provided to individuals who interview for those roles.