What we’re building
Every business in the world has to keep track of its bookkeeping, and it’s a terrible, expensive, and slow process. There's no Stripe, Gusto, or Google Apps of this world—no clear best-in-class bookkeeping firm that everyone uses because it delivers a service of unmatched quality and integrates with the tools and workflows to run your business as it grows.
Pilot is changing that. Our approach is to use software to automate as much of the heavy lifting as possible and giving those software superpowers to a team of accounting experts. Which means that our customers, business owners across America, can focus on the reasons they started their businesses in the first place, instead of worrying about whether their bookkeeping is being done well.
About the team
We are a small but passionate team of 75 based in San Francisco. Pilot’s seasoned founding team has led companies through two prior successful startups and acquisitions (by Oracle and Dropbox). We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You’ll get to work on fun and engaging projects with the best and brightest.
- Own everything on Pilot.com and our blog
- Maintain a consistent brand image and identity across all external facing materials
- Develop and manage production of marketing and sales material
- Collaborate with the marketing team and the UX design team to design a variety of assets including digitals ads, billboards, social media designs, blog designs, landing page designs, printed material, and website illustrations.
- Rapidly create sketches, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate your ideas
- 2-5 years of experience in communications, marketing, or brand design role
- Mastery in Adobe Creative Suite or other screen design software
- Strong illustration and typography skills
- Excellent visual, verbal, and written communications skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Bonus: experience with marketing, advertising, user psychology, or conversion optimization
Benefits of working at Pilot
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Holidays and flexible PTO
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Paid family leave
- Convenient office location in San Francisco, close to the Montgomery BART station