Assembled is building the operating system for support teams. Today, our workforce management product helps some of the most customer-centric brands (Stripe, Betterment, and Everlane, to name a few) deliver responsive and empathetic customer experiences. Come help us build for the teams who are quietly carrying their companies each day, and for the customers who just want answers. You’ll be joining a special group of people who learned the ropes at companies like Stripe, Google, Palantir, Atlassian, HelpScout, Looker, NEA, Bain, and more!
We're a scrappy team that believes in crafting high-quality software that solves real, day-to-day problems.
- Deeply understand our users. You'll partner closely with our Business team to understand what different user segments need, want, and love about Assembled. You'll conduct user interviews to really understand the use cases of the features you're designing.
- Be the steward of our product experience. You'll tweak existing pieces of our product experience while creating new patterns that are intuitive and practical.
- Design and help implement significant new features. You'll lead conception and design of new features and work closely with engineering to bring these features to life.
- Improve our marketing design. You'll help solidify our brand design and develop a distinctive Assembled style for external communications.
- Hungry and motivated. You’re determined to build something exciting and meaningful.
- Customer first. You love talking to users and understanding their needs and desires.
- Great visual eye. You can create clear, intuitive, and visually appealing interfaces.
- Attention to detail. You have a keen eye for design and frontend interactions. You care about button styling, overall navigation and way-finding, and everything in between.
- Enterprise oriented. You're excited to work with complex systems and bring them together. You can take ideas from many different types of users and distill them down. You should be able to make reasonable trade offs between simplicity and flexibility.
- While our frontend stack consists of React, Flow, Figma, and Webflow, we don’t require any prior experience with any of them.**
Our team continues to grow and we are looking for new members to help us transform and elevate customer support. Our values are: act like a support agent, bias towards action, and 1% better each day! We support our team by offering the following benefits:
- $100 Community Support Agriculture (CSA) credit
- $50 Assembled user credit
- $100 professional development/general wellness (fitness, mental health, or professional development)
- 401K through Guideline
- Dental insurance through Principal
- Health insurance through Anthem
- Parental leave
- One time $300 credit for improving your home workspace