Digital assets are the future of finance, but this new financial system is still in its early days. The next step for crypto is institutional investment, which is currently bottlenecked by a cold storage security model that’s failing to meet the needs of institutional investors.
That’s why we’re building the first crypto-native custodian, bringing the best of security engineering to digital asset custody. By providing financial institutions with a new and safer means of safeguarding their investments, we are securing the foundation of the crypto financial system.
At Anchorage, we believe that technical problems require technical solutions. With this in mind, our team brings together the brightest minds from security, finance, and distributed systems to help build the infrastructure of tomorrow’s economy. We're seeking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
Anchorage was founded by the security engineers who developed the original encrypted Square credit card reader, and is backed by such leading investors as Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Affirm CEO Max Levchin, and AngelList Chairman Naval Ravikant.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to define company OKRs and product strategy, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process of our product from the ground up.
- Design elegant flows & interactions for a high-end/global audience across multiple platforms (web and iOS).
- Think holistically about our design system, language, and process.
- Sweat the small stuff (i.e. work towards "pixel-perfection").
- Work in a fast-paced and unstructured environment with short feedback loops.
- Design a product that is extremely secure, yet incredibly usable.
- Distill complicated problems into simple and beautiful solutions.
- Research the evolving needs of our customer base and use that data to improve the product and user experience.
- You have experience with end-to-end product design (i.e you've actually shipped product before).
- You have lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills.
- You have cross-platform design experiences across web and mobile (ideally iOS).
- You've worked cross functionally in an engineering driven product organization.
- You care deeply about end-user experience and business value.
- You self describe as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail oriented, hard working, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action oriented, and tenacious.
- You've dabbled in one of the following professions: Graphic/front end visual design, animation/motion design, and communication/marketing design.
- You have a background in the world of finance.
- You've kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations.
- You've seen and were emotionally moved by the musical Hamilton (the founder of our nation's financial system :).
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision (+75% coverage for families).
- One Medical Membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) plan & FSA
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy
- Catered lunch and dinner
- Bottomless cups of coffee
- Ergonomic workstation build out (including a standing desk).
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
Start a Conversation:
If you would like to experience the front lines of a global paradigm shift, and you believe (like we do) that safe storage of private keys will become a cornerstone of our economy - we should talk!
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to crypto-native custody products and services offered by Anchorage Hold, LLC and Anchorage Global, LLC, each a separate, affiliated company wholly-owned by Anchor Labs, Inc., a financial technology company headquartered in San Francisco, CA.